When using Misskey.art, an unofficial server of the distributed microblogging SNS “Misskey” operated by c30 (csys64) (hereinafter referred to as "the Service"), we ask that you please use the Service with good manners based on the following rules.
If any violations are found, the use of the service or account may be restricted.
The contents of this Agreement may be changed without notice to users.
About this server
It is part of a distributed microblogging social networking site, including Misskey.io.
The one used for this instance is Misskey.
- Misskey.art is UNABLE to comply with the GDPR and UK GDPR standards. Therefore, registration from any countries of the EU and the UK is prohibited.
We may take immediate action, including but not limited to temporarily suspension and/or permanent deletion of your account if we detect any of the following activities:
- Intentionally overloading our server.
- Uploading files or posting content that violates the Japanese law.
- Creating an account with the intent to buy, sell, or transact with accounts.
- Advertising spam, porn, and/or any other links to websites with malicious intentions.
- Directing users to uncommon shopping sites immediately after account creation.
- Posting any sensitive information, such as the name of your employers or companies, in your profile immediately after account creation.
- Posting topics related to drugs that are regulated or prohibited under Japanese law.